Hi there guys,
Here is my card for the bugaboo sponsor:
I used the photograph (original) as the focal point od the card. Then added a photo of an ant eating what I have coloured to be a radish (as this is what is 'sitting' on the car). I coloured the image with promarkers. The sentiment was done in Word and then cut to size.
Image used - Picnic ANT
Here is my card for the bugaboo sponsor:
I used the photograph (original) as the focal point od the card. Then added a photo of an ant eating what I have coloured to be a radish (as this is what is 'sitting' on the car). I coloured the image with promarkers. The sentiment was done in Word and then cut to size.
Image used - Picnic ANT

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.