Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Saturday, 4 March 2017

March 2017- Bugaboo- Diane

Hi Girls- personal blog post done and scheduled for sunday evening...

Here's my first make:-


This was a really difficult challenge for me as I HATE having my photo taken, which means I rarely take any photos myself. That's makes me a bit weird in this day and age I know.

I decided to make a scrapbook page of one of my favourite photos. This was my Maggie, we had her for 17 years until we lost her two years ago. It was actually her anniversary when I started to think about what I could make. Here is my page:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.