Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Friday, 3 March 2017

Mar 17 - Jane

Here's my card, using the Flower Tag digi



and this is the photo that inspired it
 
 
 
For my own card I have used a beautiful photo that my husband took in the gorgeous (and themselves quite quirky) gardens of West Green House, a National Trust garden close to Hartley Wintney in Hampshire.  It's only a few miles from us so we visit quite often. I love this circular archway! I took my inspiration from the circle, the red brick, the blue flowers and the plethora of green foliage, and I used Bugaboo's Flower Tag 1 image to make the card.  

1 comment:

Furrbster said...

lovely card - great inspiration picture!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.