Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Thursday, 30 March 2017

April- Di

From Tinz's choice I have selected some one of the images from the animals and bugs set...they are all so cute. I decided to make a door hanging for a child.

I designed a box frame sized to suit using Silhouette Studio and cut the pieces using my Cameo. I also made the lettering that way.
I took the image I had chosen into Craft Artist, resized it and printed multiple copies which I then cut out using my Scan and Cut.
I coloured the images using LePlume pens and decoupaged them up to give dimension.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.