Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Sunday, 17 January 2016

Tracy's Midway Jan Card 2016

I have used Wonderland Cake from Stitchy Bear Stamps.  It is coloured with Wink of Stella pens and Graph It alcohol markers. I printed the image four times and decoupaged it for the main focal point and cut elements from the other two (which I had also flipped to give it a even quirkier look) as embellishments. The Happy Birthday paper is from my stash.  The sentiment is a freebie stamp which I have stamped on to pattern paper in Rich Cocoa Momento ink and cut out using a Stampin' Up decorative punch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.