Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Sunday, 3 January 2016

January Midway Challenge Post - Celebrate - DT Pat

Hey,  crafters! Pat here reminding you to share your projects and cards with us for the January challenge. The theme is Celebrate! and I got to play with this lovely digi image from our sponsor, Stitchy Bear. It's called "Lake Winter." I lightly colored over the entire image with Copic BG10, then used a toothbrush and white acrylic paint to add more snow to the scene. I framed it all with assorted shades of teal. I snagged a package of lacy paper doilies from my local thrift store today and used one to make my image pop on my easel card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.