Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Friday, 15 January 2016

January Midway Post January 17 Lynne

Hi it's Lynne here with my midway card to share with you using Digi Blessings Sewing Mends the Soul. My first love is sewing and I always love to create with things that are related to sewing - thus, this adorable bear doing a cross-stitch gift to celebrate someone's birthday with the word, "celebrate" faux stitched on the heart!!! I had a lot of fun adding buttons, charm, and pearls along with a ribbon.


Creative juices were running wild and perhaps quirky when I found this cupcake paper and just knew that I had the purrfect sentiment to use on the inside which I wanted to share with you AND of course, the Stickles Fairy along with Cupcake Border Punch came into play. Hope you stop by and visit me to learn all the fun elements that I used making this special birthday card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.