Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Saturday, 27 May 2017

GD's makes for June Things with Quirky Wings.

GD's don't always write anything so we just say this is xx's card using xx digi from xx sponsor, and anything else we can say about it. Don't forget to make all photos large and add a link to GD blogs link on their name same as the team.

Margreet


The image I have used is Minibirds - tea. I have colored with copics and die cut with a stitched die and added some sequins. The sentiment is part of the digi, but as I wanted to use it on a tag, I made the sentiment in Word, printed it out and used a stitched label die. I put some Glossy Accents on the birds' eyes.


Michelle
Art is not about perfection, but about creating. I try to use different materials and see what I come up with. I think a blue and gold butterfly is different and unusual. I definitely like the unusual!

Tracy



 I forgot how challenging it is to take photos of shaker cards, but they are such fun to make and receive that I couldn’t resist.


1 comment:

Jane Willis said...

I'll need to know which digi she has used and the link to her blog

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.