My second card is made using BirdTrioSummer from Bugaboo Stamps. This is a very Quirky Bird image and I love it! I collected together my chosen pens to colour the image....and realised that the file also comes with a pre coloured image. That used all the colours I had chosen so I used the pre coloured image. I took it into Craft Artist, resized and printed several copies. A bit of cutting and matting later and I think I have a really "happy" card. Would be good for Birthday, Get Well, Thank you...anything really.
Design Team Blog
This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.
Tuesday, 30 May 2017
Diane June makes
My first make is using MiniBirdsCake4 from Limited Runs. I thought this was a great image for cards for young and old, boy and girl. Coloured with Specrum Noir pens.

My second card is made using BirdTrioSummer from Bugaboo Stamps. This is a very Quirky Bird image and I love it! I collected together my chosen pens to colour the image....and realised that the file also comes with a pre coloured image. That used all the colours I had chosen so I used the pre coloured image. I took it into Craft Artist, resized and printed several copies. A bit of cutting and matting later and I think I have a really "happy" card. Would be good for Birthday, Get Well, Thank you...anything really.

My second card is made using BirdTrioSummer from Bugaboo Stamps. This is a very Quirky Bird image and I love it! I collected together my chosen pens to colour the image....and realised that the file also comes with a pre coloured image. That used all the colours I had chosen so I used the pre coloured image. I took it into Craft Artist, resized and printed several copies. A bit of cutting and matting later and I think I have a really "happy" card. Would be good for Birthday, Get Well, Thank you...anything really.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.