Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Saturday, 15 April 2017

Tinz April mid-month

As I have a wormery and therefore technically keep worms as pets I thought I would use the Worm digi for my reminder inspiration post. I coloured him in woth promarkers, and he is stripey like the worms in my wormery are :). I die-cut him into an oval and layered him onto a glitter die-cut mount. I used the same glitter to die-cut some flowers and then some patterned paper from my scrap box for a row of wildflowers. I slipped the worm in behind these so it looks as though he is creeping along. I added the flower to balance the card. Please check out my blog for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.