Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Marg's very late Reminder Post card

I used Hang On Cat from our lovely sponsor for this month



I made this card not only for the reminder post but also for my stepsons birthday later this month. I found all of the items used in my own craft stash so unfortunately I cant tell you where I brought anything.  I decided to place "Hang On Cat" on to cream hammered embossed card so it looked like the cat was trying to hang on to the wallpaper but instead hes making scratches in it. I then wrote "Hang on there" down the left hand side of the image, on the paw print cardstock in a black pen. 
Please join in with our challenge, you can use a cat and/or a dog and could win digis from our sponsor this month, Crackerbox Palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.