Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Margs March makes

Marg
using Whimsical Pirate by SLS Lines
The ribbon essential is holding the metal skull charm on. The treasure map
was downloaded from Google and labeled for Reuse which is why I have used it.
The "Happy Birthday" sentiment, skull & backing card behind with the "ocean waves" on it are all from my own stash. I coloured the digi with Harmony alcoholic marker pens. I will be using this fun digi again for my grandsons/friends sons cards as its a wonderful image to colour and reminds me of Captain Pugwash!! (Of which some people will remember from the 1970's childrens tv shows). 


and 
who reminds me of both of my grandsons, but mainly the eldest one as he sits in a chair to play but the youngest one sits on the floor. Anyway, I used both a lace ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and pieces of unthreaded hessian from my own stash.
The digi, is amazing for any playstation/xbox lads birthday cards. I staged it on my card to be in his bedroom on the console, colouring with Harmony marker pens & Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic pens. Everything else on the card is from my own stash,inc the base card from Papermill Direct. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.