Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Saturday, 6 February 2016

Feb project from Marg





I decided to use the Wheelbarrow Deliveries as an Easter card project 
has been made for a friends young daughter hence the pastel colours. 
I coloured the digi set using Harmony Alcoholic Markers.  I cut away as 
much of the white paper that I could and then stuck the image 
to the pale green spotty card topper and foam pad stuck that to the 
card base.  The ribbons are both double bowed with a 3 layered flower 
that was part of a packet that I brought from a local bargain shops that 
sell mainly books & art stuff for all ages. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.