Design Team Blog

This is the blog for the DT to use to add their makes and write ups.
These can then be copied to the challenge blog to the appropriate challenge.

Saturday, 26 December 2015

NanaConnie's Bio and Photo


NanaConnie:

I'm a Nana to 6 and great-Nana to 2; family is very important to me, second only to my love of God and church.  I've been crafting all my life and my interests include sewing, crocheting, painting, ceramics, short stories and poetry, plus creative cooking and baking.   Once I retired, I really discovered papercrafts, including scrapbooking and card making.  These days, making cards seems to have eclipsed all other creative pursuits because of the relatively immediate reward of seeing the completed project.  I love serving on Design Teams and playing in challenges.  I'm so excited about joining the Quirky Crafts team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.